Freelance Funeral Arranger
We are looking for individuals in London (as well as other locations around UK) to join the team! Experience in Funeral industry is not needed!
Applicants from the following industry do exceptionally well:
- Nurses/ Ex-nurses
- Health Care workers
- Event planning
- Customer service/retail
Work from home in a flexible and supportive team environment!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS A FREELANCE FUNERAL ARRANGER AT FENIX
Since 2014, Fenix Funeral & Law has offered online funeral and legal services in Sweden. Today we are one of the leading players in Sweden, and are expanding rapidly to new locations. We began operating in the UK at the beginning of 2020 and are already offering our services in the largest cities in the UK.
Working from home. Meeting bereaved families in their homes or our office locations.
Essential Skills needed:
- Caring and compassionate approach
- Dealing with bereaved families - helping them to plan a funeral
- High level of organization skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the industry
- Administrative tasks
- The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to use online platforms and be tech savvy
- Flexible working arrangement!
We are happy to receive applications from those with experience working in the funeral industry - yet this experience is not a requirement for the role.
If you have previous experience as a funeral advisor, you will be asked to state the level of that experience in your application. We offer training/support should you not have prior experience in the industry.
Compensation: £100.00-£200.00 per booking
Deadline for application is 30.11.22
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free or subsidized travel
- Work from home
Already working at Fenix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.